Become an Approved Centre
Delta Awards can approve organisations such as independent training providers, hospital trusts or dental practices to deliver their courses.
The benefits of becoming an Approved Centre include:
- Access to bespoke courses
- Level 3 and 4 courses in dental specific subjects
- Access to tutor and learner resources
- Access to independent assessment and quality processes
- Access to quality assurance support and guidance
- Access to independent end point assessments
- External quality assessments to ensure Centres are delivering a high standard of training
End Point Assessment
The End Point Assessment (final examination or assessment) of a course must be delivered and managed by an organisation which has not been involved in the delivery of the training. The Dental Education, Learning and Training Academy (DELTA) ltd independently provide the end point assessment for these programmes.
Becoming an Approved Centre will give access to our established remotely invigilated examinations and external quality audit processes.
The team of industry experts and independent end point assessors understand the need for robust, fair and accessible assessment and comply with all relevant regulations. The team have significant dental experience and deliver a learner-focused approach which provides both learners and employers with a first class service.
DELTA will provide:
- All final written exams via an online platform with remote invigilation
- External quality assurance of workplace portfolios of evidence via our online portfolio platform
The Examination Board
DELTA’s Examination Board comprises a Chairperson and four Independent Members.
The Examination Board is ultimately responsible for ensuring all certificates and awards operate to the highest standard and are compliant with regulator requirements. All Board members are dental professionals educated to degree level with considerable dental experience and expertise in both the dental sector and education and learning.
Quality and Standards
As an Awarding Organisation, it is vital that the highest standards of operation are maintained in order to provide learners, centres, regulators and employers with the confidence they need in the courses on offer.
The quality auditors oversee the running of all the certificates and awards to ensure standardisation of assessment and to uphold all quality assurance requirements across all courses. All auditors are dental professionals with a high level of vocational experience and knowledge of the dental and educational sectors.